WHAT CHARACTERIZES THE HIGH QUALITY IN THE PRODUCTION OF ELASTIC SOCKS FOR SPORTS?
- Soft anti-shrink cuff with extra soft yarns
- Does not go down thanks to the computerized adjustment of the mesh
- Anatomical part for the positioning of the calf
- Decreasing compression to promote blood circulation
- High elasticity on the instep
- True anatomic heel
- Protection of the back of the foot
- Soft toe with flat seam
- Breathable and thermal insole
WHAT DISTINGUISHES THESE GARMENTS FROM NORMAL SPORTS SOCKS?
SANYLEG sports socks are produced with special elastic yarns, technology and know-how deriving from experience in the field of medical compression. This guarantees the correct decreasing compression from the ankle upwards. The strengths of the Sanyleg Sport Line are represented by special yarns, toe with flat “hand-linked” stitching, extra-soft anti-shrink cuff, anatomical design for calf positioning and particular elasticity at the instep.